1 person made this
About this recipe:
A fun thing to make with the kids. This pizza uses ready to make bread, and you can top it with any cheese and toppings you like.
1 (500g) packet ready to make bread
1 large tin chopped tomatoes or 450g fresh tomatoes, mashed
1 fresh chilli, chopped
any amount salami, mushrooms, sweetcorn, etc.
200g cheese of any sort, grated
Extra time:1hr rising ›
- Prepare bread mix to method on packet, adding a small amount of the cheese and the chilli. Allow to rise as directed.
- Preheat the oven to 230 C / Gas 8.
- Take risen dough and place in a shallow baking tray approx 40 x 15cm.
- Pour the tomatoes onto the dough then spread evenly on top. Sprinkle on the rest of your ingredients to taste then add the cheese.
- Place in the top of the oven for 30 minutes or until golden brown.
Write a review
Click on stars to rate