1 person made this
About this recipe:
A delicious family meal made with pasta, mushroom soup, mozarella cheese and broccoli!
5 cups (about 500g) dried pasta
1 tin Heinz Mushroom Soup
150g grated Mozarella
200g chopped mushrooms
200g chopped broccoli
- Boil a pot of water and cook pasta according to packet instructions.
- Steam the chopped brocolli for 5 minutes.
- Drain the pasta and mix with the soup.
- Add the mushrooms and brocolli and mix well.
- Pour into an overproof dish and sprinkle with mozarella.
- Cook for 40 minutes and then serve hot. Ideal with garlic bread and salad.
Use ready grated cheese to save time.
Write a review
Click on stars to rate