Easy lemon curd
Makes: 1 medium jam jar
- 3 eggs
- 5 tablespoons caster sugar
- zest of 1 lemon
- 90g butter, cubed
- 125ml lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
Prep:10min › Cook:5min › Extra time:2hr chilling › Ready in:2hr15min
- Add all ingredients into a saucepan.
- Cook over medium heat until butter is melted.
- Whisk constantly until mixture is thick.
- Tip into a jar and refrigerate for 2 hours.
I used this recipe with sweetener to make a diabetic version. Perfect amount for a jar and made a lovely pressie. - 07 Dec 2013
Though The Recipe Is Easy I Didn't Know How Many Calories Were Actually In It... - 01 Dec 2011
So easy to make and a reallly tangy, zesty lemon curd - 06 Sep 2013