1 person made this
About this recipe:
A comforting pasta dish for any night of the week. Add a little mint for decoration and you're all set. Enjoy!
400g tomato paste or puree
1 pinch oregano
2 teaspoons olive oil
- Boil some water in a pasta pot.
- Then add the pasta. It can be any type of pasta. Just check the bag to see how long to leave it in the boiling water.
- When it starts to boil add 2 pinches of salt and stir constantly.
- When the pasta feels soft, drain the water and put the pasta into a bowl.
- In another pot heat the tomato paste and stir it with a pinch of oregano.
- When the tomato paste is heated add it to the pasta.
- Drizzle the olive oil on top when it is done.
My building came to my house for a meeting and every body said it was simply delish!
- 25 Aug 2011
Write a review
Click on stars to rate