1 / 1 Picture by: Allrecipes
- 1 (500g) packet egg noodles
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 675g (1 1/2 lb) extra-firm tofu, drained and diced
- 2 onions, sliced
- 250g (9 oz) mushrooms, sliced
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 350g (12 oz) cottage cheese
- 2 tablespoons soured cream
- 1 sprig fresh dill, chopped
Prep:15min › Cook:30min › Ready in:45min
- Cook egg noodles according to packet instructions; drain.
- Heat the oil in a frying pan over medium heat, and sauté the tofu 5 minutes on each side, until lightly browned. Set aside. Place the onions in the frying pan, and cook until tender. Mix in mushrooms, garlic and soy sauce, and cook until heated through.
- In a bowl, mix the cottage cheese, soured cream and dill. Stir into the frying pan. Return tofu to frying pan, and continue cooking just until heated through. Serve over the cooked noodles.
Write a review
Click on stars to rate
What did you think? Tell us everything!