2 people made this
About this recipe:
Small yummy bite-sized chocolate truffles for parties or even a gathering of family and friends.
Makes: 25 depending on the size
1 large tin condensed milk
2 heaped tablespoons cocoa (drinking chocolate)
About 25 digestive biscuits ( enough to make the consistency right)
Enough coconut or chocolate vermicelli for 20-25 truffles to be rolled in
Extra time:2hr setting ›
- Cream condensed milk and margarine together.
- Mix crushed biscuits and cocoa powder into condensed milk and margarine mixture.
- Mix to a stiff consistency.
- Roll into little balls
- Roll in coconut or chocolate vermicelli
- Leave to set-then eat and enjoy!
Put on paper plates and on napkins to make a nice display for guests coming
Write a review
Click on stars to rate