1 person made this
About this recipe:
A chocolate ice cream delight. Three luxury chocolates are combined into a delicious topping for ice cream.
125g Galaxy® chocolate
125g Milky Bar® chocolate
3 fun size bags Magic Stars® chocolate
1L vanilla ice cream
- Turn the stove up to 170 C / Gas 3 and break up the Galaxy® bar and put it in a pot then put the pot on the stove.
- Now put the Milky Bar® and 2 packets of Magic Stars® and put it in for 30 seconds.
- Once the microwave step is done add the remaining packet of Magic Stars® to the Galaxy®.
- Once the Galaxy® thing is all melted add that to the Milky Bar® mixture and stir it up.
- If it's not all melted put in microwave for 10 seconds.
- Once that is done scoop ice cream into four bowls and pour the chocolate mixture over it.
Write a review
Click on stars to rate