1 / 1 Picture by: cadabra
- 50ml red wine gravy
- 1 medium pizza base, ready-made or from a mix
- sliced roast turkey breast
- 5 cooked chipolatas, cut into 1cm pieces
- 1 one medium potato, roasted, cut into small cubes
- 5 Brussels sprouts
- 20g pancetta
- small chunk of Brie
- cooked stuffing
- 50g cranberry jelly
- pinch flat parsley
Prep:10min › Cook:10min › Ready in:20min
- Preheat the oven to 200 C / Gas 6.
- Spread the thick gravy across the base, like you would with traditional tomato sauce! Scatter the sliced turkey breast evenly, then follow with the sausage pieces and evenly place the roast potato cubes.
- Sauté the Brussels sprouts with the pancetta, chop them up and spread them across the pizza before draping the slices of brie on top (these will melt over the rest and taste delicious). Finally, scatter the stuffing, either by breaking it up with your fingers and letting it fall or placing the small balls on.
- Cook the pizza in a preheated oven until the brie is bubbling, or according to instructions on pizza base packaging, about 10 minutes. When you take it out of the oven put a dollop of cranberry jelly in the middle and finish with some chopped parsley. Christmas roast turkey on a pizza!
Write a review
Click on stars to rate
What did you think? Tell us everything!