1 / 1 Picture by:
Sweet chilli dipping sauce
Makes: 1 Small Bowl
- 6 tablespoons red currant jelly
- 1 tablespoon cider vinegar
- 1 teaspoon soy sauce
- 2 red chillies, finely chopped
- 2 cloves garlic, finely chopped
- 1 good pinch black pepper
- 3 tablespoons water
Prep:5min › Cook:5min › Ready in:10min
- Add all ingredients to a small saucepan.
- Place over a medium heat and stir until jelly becomes liquid.
- Transfer to a small dip bowl.
- Can be used warm or allowed to cool, resulting in a thicker dip.
Write a review
Click on stars to rate
What did you think? Tell us everything!