1 / 1 Picture by: Ita
Ita County Antrim, Northern Ireland, UK
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 potatoes, peeled and sliced
- 1 large bunch (about 150g) fresh parsley, thoroughly washed and chopped
- 1L water
- 1 1/2 chicken or vegetable stock cubes
- salt and freshly ground black pepper
Prep:5min › Cook:15min › Ready in:20min
- Melt the butter in a saucepan and add 1 tablespoon of olive oil. Stir in the sliced potatoes and cook gently over medium heat for 5 minutes, or until they are slightly cooked and golden coloured.
- Stir in the parsley; pour in the water and add the stock cubes.
- Bring to the boil, the reduce heat and allow to simmer for 5 - 10 minutes.
- Remove from heat. Use a hand held immersion blender to puree the soup.
me and kids loved it - 14 Feb 2013
absolutely delicious ! Only a few ingredients - easy to make, and very tasty ! - 28 Feb 2014
Write a review
Click on stars to rate
What did you think? Tell us everything!