1 / 1 Picture by:
Em's New York chicken
retters Oxfordshire, England, UK
- 2 large chicken breasts
- 4 tablespoons BBQ sauce (I use Jack Daniels® BBQ sauce)
- 4 pieces smoked streaky bacon
- 25g mature Chedder cheese, grated
Prep:10min › Cook:30min › Ready in:40min
- Preheat the oven to 200 C / Gas 6. Place chicken breasts on baking tray.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 15 minutes.
- Remove chicken from the oven and put 2 tablespoons of BBQ sauce on each chicken breast, then cover with the streaky bacon and return to oven for 15 more minutes. Sprinkle with the Cheddar cheese and serve.
Write a review
Click on stars to rate
What did you think? Tell us everything!