1 person made this
About this recipe:
Home made mini cheeseburgers, topped with tomato soup and cheesy mashed potato . . . delicious! My family love it!
225g (8oz) minced beef
110g (4oz) Cheddar cheese,grated
110g (4oz) fresh white breadcrumbs
1 onion, finely diced
salt to taste
30g (1oz) seasoned flour
2 tablespoons milk
1 (290g) tin condensed tomato soup
95g (3oz) Cheddar cheese, grated
450g mashed potatoes
- Preheat the oven to 190 C / Gas 5.
- Mix minced beef, the 110g Cheddar cheese, breadcrumbs, onion and salt and form into 'small' burgers and toss in seasoned flour.
- Brown the burgers and place in an ovenproof dish. Blend milk with soup and pour over the burgers.
- Mix the 95g grated cheese through the mashed potato. Pipe or spread the potato over the burgers.
- Bake until mini burgers are no longer pink at the centre and casserole is hot and bubbly, about 30 minutes.
Serve with veg.
Write a review
Click on stars to rate