1 / 1 Picture by: AnneFrancoise
Quick rhubarb puffs
Makes: 6 chaussons
- 6 sticks rhubarb, washed and chopped into 2cm pieces
- 5 tablespoons icing sugar
- 1 packet shop-bought puff pastry
Prep:20min › Cook:20min › Ready in:40min
- Cook rhubarb in a saucepan, stirring regularly, for about 10 minutes over low heat. Add sugar and cook for another 5 minutes. Remove from heat and cool slightly.
- Preheat oven to the temperature specified on the puff pastry packet (about 200 C / Gas 6).
- Roll out pastry and cut 12 (10cm) rounds out of it.
- Spoon some rhubarb compote onto a pastry round; top with another round and pinch closed around edges to seal; repeat with remaining compote and pastry rounds.
- Bake chaussons in preheated oven for 15 minutes.
Write a review
Click on stars to rate
What did you think? Tell us everything!