Macaroni cheese and bacon
3 people made this
About this recipe:
Creamy macaroni cheese with bacon, great for a midweek meal for the kids! Cream cheese and Cheddar cheese make it creamy.
120g cream cheese
75g grated mature Cheddar cheese, or cheese of your choice
1 teaspoon English mustard
75g bacon, chopped
1 pinch salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat the oven to 190 C / Gas 5.
- Cook macaroni to the packet instructions; drain.
- While the pasta is cooking, mix the cream cheese and milk together by adding a little milk at a time until it is all mixed in. Add the Cheddar or cheese of choice. Stir in the mustard.
- Cut the bacon in to pieces and fry until cooked.
- Put cheese mixture and bacon in an ovenproof dish with the cooked pasta.
- Bake in the preheated oven until cheese is brown, about 20 minutes.
Write a review
Click on stars to rate