Be the first to make this!
About this recipe:
This baked cauliflower is an easy and tasty side dish and is great all year round. The cauliflower is gently baked in a creamy sauce with garlic, nutmeg and a little cheese.
1 cauliflower, cut into florets
1 teaspoon citric acid
2 cloves garlic, minced
1/2 teaspoon ground nutmeg
50g Gouda cheese, sliced
- Preheat the oven to 190 C / Gas 5. Lightly grease a baking dish.
- Bring a large saucepan of water to the boil and add the citric acid. Add the cauliflower and cook until tender. Drain and set aside.
- In a small bowl mix together the garlic, cream and nutmeg.
- Place the cauliflower in the prepared baking dish. Pour over the cream mixture, top with cheese slices.
- Bake for 30 minutes until the cheese is melted and golden. Remove from the oven and serve.
Write a review
Click on stars to rate