1 / 1 Picture by:
Easy fairy cakes
jean.isacke Dorset, England, UK
Makes: 24 fairy cakes
- 225g (8 oz) butter
- 225g (8 oz) sugar
- 4 eggs
- 225g (8 oz) self raising flour
Prep:5min › Cook:12min › Ready in:17min
- Preheat oven to 170 C / Gas 3. Grease two 12-hole fairy cake tins or line with paper cases.
- Cream the butter and sugar together in a mixing bowl until light and fluffy. Add the eggs, one at a time, then stir in the flour.
- Spoon the cake mixture into the prepared tins or cases.
- Bake for 12 to 15 minutes, until risen and golden and a skewer inserted into the centre comes out clean.
- Place on a cooling rack and allow to cool completely before decorating.
Explore our enchanting range of icings for your perfect little cakes here. The decoration options are endless!
Write a review
Click on stars to rate
What did you think? Tell us everything!