3 people made this
About this recipe:
A classic spinach flan with cottage cheese and shortcrust pastry is a quick and easy way to eat something healthy.
Makes: 1 flan (25cm)
1 sheet shortcrust pastry
350g fresh spinach, chopped
2 tablespoons butter
225g cottage cheese
3 eggs, slighly beaten
6 tablespoons cream
- Preheat oven to 200 C / Gas 6.
- Line a 25cm (10 in) flan ring with pastry and bake blind for 15 minutes.
- Turn oven down to 190 C / Gas 5.
- Cook spinach in minimum water, draining any surplus liquid. Add butter and cook a minute or two. Off the heat, combine with cheese, eggs and cream.
- Fill pastry with spinach mixture and bake for another 15 to 20 minutes.
Write a review
Click on stars to rate