1 person made this
About this recipe:
A tasty Mediterranean sauce that is quick and easy to make. Goes best with penne. I did not give an amount for the sausage, as it will differ with your personal taste.
a few cloves garlic
1 large onion
about 100g goat's cheese
about 100g sun dried tomatoes
400g pasta (preferably penne)
1 jar plain tomato sauce
- Cut up the garlic, onion, sausage, goat's cheese and sun dried tomatoes into cubes.
- Heat olive oil in a pan and fry onion and garlic until golden, then add sausage and cook, until the pieces of sausage are no longer pink.
- In the meantime, in a separate dish, let water come to a boil and then add pasta. Remove when the pasta becomes soft.
- Add tomato sauce to the mixture of garlic, onion and sausages and cook for 2 minutes.
- As a last step, add the goat's cheese to the sauce, and heat for about 1 minute, until the cheese starts melting. Add pepper to taste.
- Mix pasta and sauce, and serve hot!
Write a review
Click on stars to rate