- Preheat oven to 220 C / Gas 7.
- Combine kohlrabi and leeks in a pan with oil and saute until tender.
- In a bowl mix remaining ingredients with cooked ingredients. Place in an oven safe dish (glass, iron, or ceramic only).
- Cook for 15 minutes in the preheated oven, until lightly browned.
- As an added garnish add a little more Parmesan cheese on top.
This is a seriously unhealthy dish but it is strangely tasty when the timing is right.
Parmesan cheese is not truly vegetarian, as it contains animal rennet. To make this dish 100% vegetarian, omit the cheese or find a suitable vegetarian substitute made without animal rennet. In supermarkets look for the 'parmesan style hard cheeses' which are suitable for vegetarians.