7 people made this
About this recipe:
This is a yummy shortbread recipe, covered with melted Mars® bars. Your kids or friends will love it!
55g caster sugar
180g plain flour
2 to 3 full size Mars® bars
- To start off, set the oven to 190 C / Gas 5.
- Mix the flour and sugar together, and gradually mix in the sugar. Now it's time to get mucky. Using your hands, or a fork if you don't want to get mucky, make the mixture look like breadcrumbs.
- Next, put the mixture into a greased 20cm circular tin. Flatten it by using the back of a teaspoon and cut into 8-12 triangles. Put in the oven and bake for 15 to 20 minutes, until golden brown.
- Whilst the shortbread is baking, melt the Mars® bars over a boiling pot of water.
- When the shortbread is cooked, spread the melted bars over. Put in the fridge to cool, and eat when you feel they are done.
Lovely, I her brother on her account, I want to marry them!
- 03 Feb 2013
too much mars in them. try to use less mars bars!!!
- 19 Nov 2013
Write a review
Click on stars to rate