2 people made this
About this recipe:
This is a basic recipe and should make 12 muffins. We ate them just as they were, but you can decorate the muffins with whatever you like.
Makes: 12 muffins
100g self raising flour
100g softened butter
100g caster sugar
2 medium eggs
- Preheat oven to 190 C / Gas 5. Put bun cases in a 12 hole muffin tin.
- Get all measured ingredients and put them in a large bowl and mix until smooth and creamy.
- Spoon mixture evenly into cases.
- Put in the oven and bake for 15 minutes, until skewer inserted in the centre comes out clean.
- Take out of oven and decorate with whatever you like. Enjoy!
they taste so yummy and are so easy!!
- 21 Jan 2013
Write a review
Click on stars to rate