Easter bunny biscuits
1 / 3
2 / 3
3 / 3
6 people made this
About this recipe:
Fun and easy Easter biscuits that are perfect for a children's Easter party as well as adults young at heart.
375g plain flour
225g soft unsalted butter
175g caster sugar
150g white chocolate
150g dark chocolate
Extra time:1hr chilling ›
- Preheat oven to 200 C / Gas 6. Line a baking tray with baking parchment.
- In a bowl knead together flour, butter, sugar and eggs. Form into a ball, wrap in cling film and chill for 1 hour in the fridge.
- Lightly dust a work top with flour and roll out the chilled dough until about 5mm thick. Cut out bunnies with a biscuit cutter. Place on the prepared baking tray.
- Bake biscuits for 12 to 15 minutes until light golden brown.
- Remove biscuits from the oven and place on a cooling rack.
- Melt white and dark chocolate separately and spread over the biscuits to make white and black bunnies.
You can add quite a thick layer of chocolate and run over it with a fork to create a "fur" look.
Write a review
Click on stars to rate