1 / 1 Picture by: AnnaLena
Easter bunny biscuits
- 375g plain flour
- 225g soft unsalted butter
- 175g caster sugar
- 2 eggs
- 150g white chocolate
- 150g dark chocolate
Prep:1hr › Cook:15min › Extra time:1hr chilling › Ready in:2hr15min
- Preheat oven to 200 C / Gas 6. Line a baking tray with baking parchment.
- In a bowl knead together flour, butter, sugar and eggs. Form into a ball, wrap in cling film and chill for 1 hour in the fridge.
- Lightly dust a work top with flour and roll out the chilled dough until about 5mm thick. Cut out bunnies with a biscuit cutter. Place on the prepared baking tray.
- Bake biscuits for 12 to 15 minutes until light golden brown.
- Remove biscuits from the oven and place on a cooling rack.
- Melt white and dark chocolate separately and spread over the biscuits to make white and black bunnies.
You can add quite a thick layer of chocolate and run over it with a fork to create a "fur" look.
Write a review
Click on stars to rate
What did you think? Tell us everything!