1 / 1 Picture by: WholegrainGoodness
Prawn and noodle stir fry
WholegrainGoodness Warwickshire, England, UK
- 250g egg noodles
- 2 tablespoons rapeseed oil
- 1 red pepper, sliced
- 1 bunch spring onions, cut into 2cm pieces
- 100g mange tout
- 1 tablespoon tomato puree
- 2 tablespoons reduced-fat soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons Thai sweet chilli sauce
- 1 tablespoon clear honey
- 250g cooked, peeled tiger prawns
Prep:15min › Cook:10min › Ready in:25min
- Cook the noodles in boiling water for 4-5 minutes until tender, then drain.
- Meanwhile, heat the oil in a large frying pan and fry the vegetables for 4-5 minutes.
- Blend the tomato puree with the soy, chilli sauce and honey and stir into the vegetables with the prawns, cook for 1-2 minutes. Gently stir in the noodles and serve.
Try strips of chicken breast instead of prawns by stir frying with the vegetables.
See it on my blog
Write a review
Click on stars to rate
What did you think? Tell us everything!