Curry flavoured tasty lamb
11 people made this
About this recipe:
A lovely beautiful gravy lamb with simple flavours that are tasty! :)
Makes: 1 lamb curry
Half red sweet Pepper
20 Chopped cubes of lamb
1 big garlic clove
Half and onion
1 Spring onion
1 table spoon of curry paste or powder
1 tea spoon of chilli powder
2 table spoons of oil
30 ml soy sauce
black pepper or salt if needed
- finely slice onions and garlic preferably and lengthways slice strips of sweet pepper.
- On another chopping board chop up the fillet of lamb in a cube shape.
- once done chopping add the oil to a frying pan and heat for 1 min on a medium fire until oil is heated.
- Add the vegetables mixing with wooden spoon for 2 mins then add curry powder and stir in for 1 min.
- Add meat to pan mixing in until brown then add water for gravy then add soy sauce
- leave to simmer on a low heat for 50 mins checking every 5 or 10 mins so it doesn't burn or stick to pan.
I will b making this look yammy
- 21 Apr 2015
Write a review
Click on stars to rate