1 / 1 Picture by: SpicyFanCantHelpIt
Curry flavoured Tasty Lamb
- Half red sweet Pepper
- 20 Chopped cubes of lamb
- 1 big garlic clove
- Half and onion
- 1 Spring onion
- 1 table spoon of curry paste or powder
- 1 tea spoon of chilli powder
- 2 table spoons of oil
- 30 ml soy sauce
- black pepper or salt if needed
- finely slice onions and garlic preferably and lengthways slice strips of sweet pepper.
- On another chopping board chop up the fillet of lamb in a cube shape.
- once done chopping add the oil to a frying pan and heat for 1 min on a medium fire until oil is heated.
- Add the vegetables mixing with wooden spoon for 2 mins then add curry powder and stir in for 1 min.
- Add meat to pan mixing in until brown then add water for gravy then add soy sauce
- leave to simmer on a low heat for 50 mins checking every 5 or 10 mins so it doesn't burn or stick to pan.
Write a review
Click on stars to rate
What did you think? Tell us everything!