1 / 1 Picture by:
- 2 handfuls pasta
- 3 fresh sardines
- 1 1/2 tablespoons capers, chopped
- 1 tablespoon tomato puree
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 teaspoon mixed herbs
Prep:5min › Cook:10min › Ready in:15min
- Put the pasta on to boil; it normally takes about 10 minutes.
- While that starts to boil, chuck the sardines under the grill on a pretty high heat. Give them about 3 minutes on each side. When they're done just put them onto a plate, slice them down the middle and pop the spine out. Then just roughly chop or tear the remaining fillets into chunks.
- Drain the pasta and put it back into the pan. Add in all of the ingredients and mix well till your pasta has a nice red covering from the purée. Serve up and you're good to go!
Write a review
Click on stars to rate
What did you think? Tell us everything!