Easy Nutella® cookies
Makes: 12 cookies
- 70g plain flour
- 1 large egg
- 275g Nutella®
- 60g chocolate chips or chopped nuts (optional)
Prep:15min › Cook:10min › Ready in:25min
- Preheat oven to 180 C / Gas 4. Grease a baking tray or line with baking parchment.
- Combine flour, egg and Nutella® in a large bowl and mix together with a spoon until no flour lumps remain. Fold in chocolate chips.
- Roll the cookie dough into balls, about 3cm in diameter. Place on the prepared tray, about 5cm apart. Press down on the balls to create thick discs.
- Bake cookies for about 10 minutes. They should be slightly still soft in the middle. Let them cool on a wire rack until set.
If you take your cookies out and they are still quite soft, don't put them back in because while they are cooling they will harden. Try substituting the chocolate chips for nuts or add a pinch of sea salt (seems weird but it works).
Brilliant and so easy to make - 8 mins in fan oven is just about right! - 30 Jun 2013
very easy and they were eaten in about 10 mins really good, i gave them 8 mins in my fan electric oven and they were still soft in the middle. - 11 Apr 2013
They are amazing! Everybody loved them! Easy and quick! - 07 Aug 2013