Scallops in pesto cream sauce
- 500g scallops
- salt and black pepper, to taste
- 2 tablespoons plain flour
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 225ml double cream
- 1 tablespoon pesto
- 1 tablespoon capers
Prep:5min › Cook:10min › Ready in:15min
- Season the scallops with salt and pepper, then dredge in flour.
- Heat the butter in a frying pan. Once melted, add the scallops. Cook for 1 to 2 minutes on each side.
- Add pesto and capers and stir well. Stir in the cream. Bring to the boil then remove from heat and serve.
Gorgeous - add button mushrooms and serve with French crusty bread - 10 Sep 2013
This dish is heaven and so easy to do. It's one of those special occasion and effortless winners. Made for hubbies birthday tea a will definitely repeat! Many thanks for the recipe!😊 - 25 Aug 2013