1 person made this
About this recipe:
Yummy Oreo® biscuits are smashed up and put into a delicious biscuit dough. Cut these into any shape you'd like.
1/2 packet Oreo® biscuits
225g butter or margarine (Stork® is best)
225g granulated sugar
2 1/2 teaspoons vanilla extract
375g plain flour
2 heaped tablespoons cocoa powder (optional)
1/2 teaspoon salt
- Preheat the oven to 190 C / Gas 5.
- Separate the Oreo® biscuits and remove the cream filling; reserve for another use. Roughly crush the biscuits, but not too fine.
- Put the butter and sugar into a large bowl and mix together until light and fluffy. Add the crushed Oreo® biscuits (you can use more or less than 1/2 a packet if you'd like). Stir well.
- Add the egg and vanilla extract, and mix well to combine. Sift in the flour, cocoa powder (if using) and salt and stir with a spoon until it is all mixed in.
- Roll the dough out on a lightly floured work surface and cut using any cutters (shapes or sizes) and place onto a greased tray spaced about 1 inch apart.
- Bake in the oven for 10 to 12 minutes, or till set and golden.
- Take out of the oven. Place onto a wire rack to cool and enjoy!
These are good for parties. The cream that you saved can be placed on top like icing or you can just eat it lol!
I made these last night and added some fudge chunks I found in the cupboard, they went down a treat at work, delicious thank you
- 07 Apr 2016
Write a review
Click on stars to rate