1 person made this
About this recipe:
Crisp and chewy little meringues with a hint of Baileys and double cream.
6 oz Caster sugar
3 egg whites
4 teaspoons Baileys Irish cream, or similar
300 Mls Double cream
Cake cases and Piping bag
- Preheat oven to it's lowest setting.
- Place egg whites in a bowl and whisk, add the sugar gradually. Continue to whisk until the mixture forms stiff peaks. Add the baileys and stir in.
- Place cake cases in a bun tin, put mixture in a piping bag and pipe swirls into each one, filling them right up.
- Place meringues in the bottom of the oven and cook for 3 hours.
- Whisk the cream until thick and set aside until meringues are ready. Take each meringue out of it's cake case and place two meringues together on each of the used cases and fill with cream.
Write a review
Click on stars to rate