1 / 1 Picture by:
- 1 large butternut squash, peeled and chopped
- 1 large tin sweetcorn, drained
- 1 red onion, chopped
- 1 white onion, chopped
- 3 chicken stock cubes, crumbled
- 1/2 teaspoon chilli powder, or to taste
- 1/2 teaspoon curry powder, or to taste
- mixed dried herbs to taste
- 1 to 2 handfuls red lentils
- water to cover
- 2 to 4 tablespoons cream (optional)
Prep:15min › Cook:6hr › Ready in:6hr15min
- Place veg, stock cubes, herbs and spices in the slow cooker. Cover with water, then sprinkle over lentils to just cover the liquid. (Add more if you like a thicker soup, or less if you prefer thinner soup.)
- Cook on high for 4 hours or low for 6 to 8 hours.
- Blend with blender to the thickness you like or use a masher. Add cream if desired.
Write a review
Click on stars to rate
What did you think? Tell us everything!