1 person made this
About this recipe:
Delicious cherry muffins perfect with a cup of tea and biscuits!
Makes: 12 muffins
175g (6 oz) Stork tub
175g (6 oz) golden caster sugar
300g (11 oz) self raising flour, sieved
5 tablespoons milk
1 teaspoon almond extract
½ teaspoon baking powder
250g (9 oz) fresh cherries, stoned and quartered
- Place 12 muffin cases into a muffin tray.
- Add all the ingredients except the cherries into a bowl, and beat with a wooden spoon until the mixture is smooth.
- Reserve some cherries for decoration and fold the remainder into the mixture.
- Divide mixture evenly between the paper cases, and decorate the tops with remaining cherries.
- Bake in a preheated oven 200 C / Gas 6 for 20 to 25 minutes. Enjoy!
Write a review
Click on stars to rate