4 people made this
About this recipe:
Very simple to make tiramisu with just a few ingredients. This tiramisu is alcohol free, but is still full of flavour!
3 sachets instant coffee
1 1/2 Madeira loaf cakes
1/2 tub mascarpone cheese
284ml double cream, lightly whipped
4 teaspoons Madagascan vanilla extract
1 large bar chocolate (any type)
- Place coffee granules in a shallow dish. Add about 100ml boiling water and stir to dissolve, then add 150 to 200ml of chilled water. Place in the fridge till needed.
- Cut the Madeira loaves in to 1cm wide fingers.
- Combine the cream and mascarpone cheese with the vanilla.
- Take the coffee from the fridge and carefully dip each finger cake in for about 1 second. Line a medium glass or ceramic dish with the soaked fingers.
- Top the first layer of fingers with a thin layer of the cream mixture. Add another layer of soaked fingers, then top with a thicker layer of cream. Cover with grated chocolate.
- Chill in a fridge for at least 2 hours before serving. Enjoy!
Hope you enjoy this simple delicious dish!
What a fantastic recipe!! Mmm....
So easy to make and fab for a dinner party!!
- 12 Apr 2014
This was tasty & very easy to make. You get a lot of servings from it too
- 19 Jul 2016
Write a review
Click on stars to rate