1 person made this
About this recipe:
Mini cookies that are super easy to make. If you want more, simply double the ingredients.
Makes: 2 dozen
125g golden caster sugar
1 large egg, beaten
175g self-raising flour
2 tablespoons milk
100 to 150g chocolate chips
55g raisins (optional)
- Preheat the oven to 190 C / Gas 5. Line a baking tray with parchment.
- Cream together the butter and sugar until light and fluffy. Add the egg gradually to the mixture, beating well each time.
- Sift in the flour, then fold in using a spatula. Add the milk to give a soft consistency. Fold in the chocolate chips and raisins.
- Drop dessertspoons of the mixture onto the baking trays, leaving space between each cookie.
- Bake in the centre of the oven for 15 to 20 minutes until lightly golden. Cool on tray.
Write a review
Click on stars to rate