1 / 1 Picture by:
Easiest-ever microwave omelette
- 4 large eggs, beaten
- 1 sausage, chopped
- 1 onion, chopped
- 2 small potatoes (cooked), chopped
- 2 tomatoes, chopped
- 1 small green pepper, chopped
- 3 mushrooms, chopped
- 3 tablespoons milk
- 5 tablespoons grated cheese
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 1/2 tablespoon chopped chives
- salt and pepper to taste
Prep:5min › Cook:4min › Ready in:9min
- Mix eggs, milk, cheese, chives, salt and pepper in a bowl and add finely chopped sausage, onion, potato, tomato, pepper and mushrooms.
- Put mixture into a greased pie dish and cover with cling film. Prick holes into the top of the cling film with a knife or fork..
- Microwave on high 90 seconds; stir and cover. Cook for another 90 seconds and repeat. Finally cook uncovered for 60 seconds, and serve.
Write a review
Click on stars to rate
What did you think? Tell us everything!