Strawberry cheesecake pots
- 200g digestive biscuits, crushed
- 100g butter, melted
- 15g cocoa powder
- 30g brown sugar
- 250g-300g strawberries, blended
- 250g cream cheese
- 200g strawberry flavoured yoghurt
- 200ml whipping cream, whipped
- 15g gelatine
- 3 tbsp hot water
- 60g caster sugar
Prep:25min › Extra time:8hr chilling › Ready in:8hr25min
- Combine biscuit crumbs, butter, cocoa powder and brown sugar in a large bowl and mix well. Press into individual glasses.
- Beat cheese and sugar until smooth. Fold in yoghurt and cream.
- Soak gelatine in water in a small bowl. Then put the bowl over hot water and stir until gelatine dissolve.
- Let gelatine cool a bit and pour in cheese mixture. Pour filling into glasses and chill overnight.
I've never made a cheesecake before, and wasnt sure about the cocoa powder in the base but tried it and it's amazing, compliments from everyone who had some! - 10 Jul 2010
Made these for Christmas dinner. Really delicious - 27 Dec 2010
Something else. I couldnt find any strawberries so used 400g of yoghurt instead and it was lovely - 10 Jul 2010