Honey and Rosemary Chicken
- 1 or 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 2 chicken breast fillets, sliced into strips
- 2 teaspoons dried rosemary or fresh sprigs
- 2 teaspoons honey
- 1 pinch paprika
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
Prep:2min › Cook:10min › Ready in:12min
- In a large frying pan, heat oil over medium heat until hot. Place chicken strips in the pan.
- Drizzle one teaspoon of honey over the chicken. Sprinkle over paprika, a little bit of salt and pepper and a teaspoon of rosemary.
- Cook the chicken for another 5 minutes, then flip over.
- Drizzle over remaining honey, paprika and season this side of the chicken with salt and pepper.
- Serve when chicken is golden brown on both sides and the centre is cooked through.
This was a very easy and simple meal to make, very enjoyable. I had it with salad but steamed tender stem broccoli and runner beans for my partner, we loved it and will definitely make it again! - 15 Feb 2011
My sister and I had to make a quick dinner for the family. We had most of the ingredients, as would most households I would assume, so we just needed a quick pop out to the shops. You can cook it with any sides, we had a sweet potato salad. The entire family loved it and they want us to cook it again, and my sister and I gladly will. - 29 Sep 2012