1 / 1 Picture by: orijanelle
- 4 tablespoons unsalted butter, melted
- 1 (300g) packet of chocolate Hob Nobs
- 1 (405g) tin condensed milk
- 4 medium bananas
- 1 (284ml) carton of whipping cream
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
Prep:10min › Cook:3hr › Extra time:1hr › Ready in:4hr10min
- To make the base: blend or crush the biscuits until they are small crumbs. Stir crumbs and melted butter together in a small bowl. Press crumb mixture into the base of a 23cm (9-inch) round cake tin with a removable base. Chill this while you make the filling.
- To make the toffee: Carefully immerse the unopened tin of milk in a deep saucepan of water. Bring water to a boil. Simmer for 2 hours, adding water to pot as needed. The milk will turn into a runny toffee sauce. Remove the tin from the water with tongs and allow to cool completely.
- Whip the cream, sugar and vanilla until thick.
- Spread toffee from tin over the pie crust base with a spatula or the back of a spoon.
- Slice bananas and layer on top of toffee.
- Spread cream over bananas.
Write a review
Click on stars to rate
What did you think? Tell us everything!