1 / 1 Picture by:
Quorn, leek & potato soup
Spoz Tyne and Wear, England, UK
- 3 plain quorn fillets
- 1 onion
- 2 sliced leeks
- 100g cubed & peeled potato
- 1/2 tsp dried rosemary
- 600g vegetable stock
- 300ml semi/skimmed milk
Prep:5min › Cook:25min › Ready in:30min
- Saute the onion, leek and potato in a pain for ten mins until tender using low fat spread/butter.
- Add stock, rosemary and quorn fillets. Cover and simmer for 15 mins.
- Remove quorn fillets and wrap in foil to keep warm.
- Using a food processor blend the ingredients in the pan slightly so still a chunky texture. Then shred the quorn fillets and add back into mixture.
Write a review
Click on stars to rate
What did you think? Tell us everything!