Chocolate Walnut Fudge
- 125g butter
- 175g plain chocolate
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 400g caster sugar
- 150ml evaporated milk
- 10 large white marshmallows
- 125g chopped walnuts
Prep:10min › Cook:15min › Extra time:1hr35min › Ready in:2hr
- Butter a 20cm (8 in) dish.
- Place butter, chocolate and vanilla in a mixing bowl. Set aside.
- In a medium saucepan over medium heat, combine sugar, milk and marshmallows. Bring to the boil, stirring frequently. Reduce heat to low and cook 6 minutes more, stirring constantly. Remove from heat.
- Pour marshmallow mixture over contents of mixing bowl. Beat entire mixture until it thickens and loses its gloss. Quickly fold in nuts and pour into prepared tin. Refrigerate several hours until firm.
Secrets to fudge success
Read our Making perfect fudge article to learn a few secret tips and tricks to making perfect fudge every time.
Loved it! Very sickly though, can't eat alot of it! - 23 Jan 2012
i am new but i am going to try this chocolate fudge - 11 Dec 2012
This fudge is so scrummy, but it is also very rich so don't overdo it - 20 May 2013