An easy, yet tasty recipe that is sure to please the whole family!
54 people made this
4 skinless, boneless chicken breast fillets, cut into cubes
Salt and Pepper
1 teaspoon olive oil
200g spreadable cream cheese, like Philadelphia
1 300g jar of salsa
8 large flour tortillas
2 green peppers, thinly sliced
2 spring onions, thinly sliced
250g (8 oz) grated Cheddar cheese
- Preheat oven to 180 C / Gas mark 4.
- Season chicken with salt and pepper.
- Heat oil in large frying pan, sauté green pepper and spring onion for 3 minutes. Add chicken and cook until chicken is no longer pink in the middle. Set aside.
- In a medium sized bowl, mix cream cheese and salsa until well blended.
- Spread cream cheese/salsa mix on 4 of the tortillas.
- Place cooked chicken, green peppers and spring onions on top of mixture, and cover with grated Cheddar cheese.
- Place remaining 4 tortillas on top and cook on a nonstick baking tray until cheese is melted and the top is golden brown.
- Slice into quarters, serve and enjoy!!!
Reviews & ratings
Average global rating:
Reviews in English (23)
Used different ingredients.
Added some diced Chorizo and a few chopped Jalapeno chillis to each one to spice them up a bit
21 Sep 2010
Altered ingredient amounts.
i added a bit of fajita spice to the chicken and cooked under the grill. I also added a little chopped chilli when cooking the peppers, lovely.
18 Oct 2010
Made this for tea tonight. Very easy to make
22 Feb 2012
User's IP: 220.127.116.11