1 person made this
About this recipe:
I came up with these cupcakes as an idea for Easter. A no-cook recipe easy enough for kids to make.
12 ready made cupcakes
1 tub vanilla frosting
12 strawberry filled marshmallows
12 mini marshmallows
24 mini chocolate balls
1 bag Dolly Mixtures
- Cut each strawberry marshmallow diagonally to make a pair of ears.
- Cut mini marshmallow in half to make a pair of cheeks. Cut 3 pink/white cubes of Dolly Mixture diagonally into 4 to make the noses.
- Slice the white section off 12 other cube Dolly Mixtures, press a divide (but do not cut in half) to make a pair of teeth.
- Top each cupcake with frosting.
- Assemble Bunny Buns with the sweets to make bunny faces. Enjoy!
Write a review
Click on stars to rate