4 people made this
About this recipe:
It is a very messy pie to make! so make sure you wear an apron. enjoy!
1 chocolate bar
125g (4oz) caster sugar
175g (6oz) butter
1tbsp cocoa powder
125g (4oz) mixed dried fruit
250g (8oz) broken biscuits (plain digestives are considerable)
- Melt the butter in a big saucepan - don't get it too hot, just melt it!
- Add cocoa and sugar - take the pan off the heat to do this.
- Now add the fruit and biscuits.
- Mix it all up, with a wooden spoon.
- Put foil in a 20 cm (8in) diameter cake tin.
- Pour in the mix.
- Press it down with the wooden spoon.
- Place it in the fridge, leave it for about two hours.
- You have finished making the pie now for the mud:
- Melt the chocolate bar.
- Pour it on the pie.
- Spread it out with a knife evenly.
- enjoy your muddy pudding!
Very easy and very tasty! Now a favourite in my house!
- 17 Apr 2013
Altered ingredient amounts.
i decided to make a smalles one rather than a big pie.
- 22 Feb 2009
Write a review
Click on stars to rate