Strawberry Flapjack Crumble
A jazzed up version of the old favourite apple crumble. Great to use up the glut of strawberries in the summer time.
Be the first to make this!
450g (1lb) strawberries, washed, hulled and halved
1 medium cooking apple, peeled and chopped
2-3 tbsp water
2-3 tbsp light brown sugar
100g porridge oats
100g plain flour
100g light light brown sugar
- Heat oven to 190C/fan 170C/gas 5.
- Mix the apple and strawberries and place on a gentle heat and cook through till fruit has broken down to desired consistency. Then spread over the bottom of a ovenproof dish.
- Mix the oats and flour in a large bowl. Add the butter in small chunks and rub in gently. Stir in the sugar and rub in again.
- Sprinkle evenly over the fruit and bake for approx 20 mins until the fruit starts to bubble up.
- Serve with whipped cream or ice cream.
Reviews & ratings
Average global rating:
Reviews in English (0)
User's IP: 220.127.116.11