1 / 1 Picture by:
Creamy salmon tagliatelle
- 400g tagliatelle pasta
- 2 sticks celery, finely chopped
- 1 medium carrot, finely chopped
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 100ml dry white wine
- 200ml double cream
- 350g fillets salmon
- 30g butter
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped dill
- salt and pepper
Prep:15min › Cook:20min › Ready in:35min
- Cook pasta according to the packet's instructions.
- Meanwhile, heat oil in a large frying pan and saute carrot and celery over medium heat until soft. Add wine and cream. Simmer for 10 minutes.
- Season the salmon with salt and pepper. Heat the butter in a separate frying pan and fry salmon until cooked through.
- Toss drained pasta and salmon with the sauce. Sprinkle with dill before serving.
Write a review
Click on stars to rate
What did you think? Tell us everything!