Leftover Chicken Croquettes
- 425g cooked, finely chopped chicken meat
- 175g dried breadcrumbs
- 2 to 3 lightly beaten eggs
- 325g sauteed chopped onion
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh parsley
- 1/2 tablespoon dried Italian herb seasoning
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
- oil for pan frying as needed
Prep:15min › Cook:30min › Ready in:45min
- In a large bowl combine the chicken, breadcrumbs, 2 eggs and onion and mix well; if mixture is too dry to form patties, mix in another lightly beaten egg. Then add parsley, herb seasoning, salt and pepper to taste, mix well and form into small patties.
- Heat oil in a large frying pan over medium heat and fry patties in oil until golden brown.
Just made these for tea from left over roast chicken. Very nice. Will definately make again. - 19 Feb 2013
my whole family loved this simple to make recipe - 04 Aug 2011