1 / 2
2 / 2
3 people made this
About this recipe:
Needed a dairy free and egg free alternative and this works great.
100ml orange juice
4 tbsp sugar
100g self raising flour
Extra time:10min ›
- Combine juice and sugar. Sift the flour and salt together.
- Combine wet and dry ingredients - do not over mix; just until combined is good.
- Allow to sit for 10 minutes while you get the pan hot.
- Pour desired amount into frying pan and cook until golden on both sides.
- Stack and eat....and eat....
Forget flops with our collection of Pancake videos! We'll show you how to make everything from traditional pancakes to savoury crepes, and more. Watch now!
brilliant way to use up oranges that are going out of date!
And it was so light, fluffy and chewy. YUM!
- 25 Mar 2011
Write a review
Click on stars to rate