Chewy Fruit & Marshmallow Honey (Microwave) Flapjacks
Serves : 15
- 75g (3oz) butter
- 5 tbsp light muscavado sugar
- 2 tbsp honey
- 150g (5oz) porridge oats
- 50g (2oz) dried cherries
- 50g (2oz) dried mixed fruit
- 25g (1oz) chopped mini marshmallows
- optional - 1 tbsp grated chocolate
Prep:10min › Cook:5min › Ready in:15min
- Place the butter, sugar and honey in a microwave safe bowl and cook on high power (in a 1000W microwave) for 1½ minutes, or until butter is melted. Stir in the oats, cherries fruit and marshmallows and mix thoroughly.
- Press mixture into a 10"-ish square greased baking dish and sprinkle with the grated chocolate. Cook on full power for 4½ minutes or until the centre is bubbling.
- Allow to cool then cut into squares.
Easy, tasty & quick!! I'm now about to make it again - 12 Oct 2010
. Delicious, easy. The whole family loves it. So quick. Definitely be making it again - 03 Oct 2011