13 people made this
About this recipe:
Naughty but nice yum yum yum
100g crushed digestive biscuits or gingers
50g melted marg
100 - 150g low fat cream cheese
50g icing sugar
1 tsp vanilla essence
150ml double cream
Fruit to put on top, cherries or strawberries are very nice! also tangerine segments and slices of kiwi
- Melt marg slowly, when melted remove from heat and add biscuit crumbs.
- Press into flan dish and chill in fridge.
- Mix cream cheese, icing sugar, and vanilla essence in bowl.
- Whip cream in seperate bowl until it peaks.
- Fold cheese and icing mix into the cream.
- Spread onto biscuit base, and add your topping.
- Chill before serving.
This seems to be a very simple recipe and i love cheese cakes cant wait to try it.
- 10 Jun 2010
Going to try this tomorrow I love cheese cake
- 19 Aug 2013
Made this cheese cake 4 times now.
Taste is amazing.
Would say the topping is a little runny for my likeing
- 30 Mar 2015
Write a review
Click on stars to rate