Extra time:1hr ›
- Using a fork, pierce the potato all over then using a small brush, brush the potato all over with oil.
- Sit the potato on a baking tray and leave for an hour.
- Pre heat the oven to 180 C in a fan oven, then place the potato in the centre of the oven for 1 and a half hours or until done. Whilst it is cooking....
- Place mayonnaise into a bowl. Use how ever much is to your taste. Add one clove of crushed fresh garlic.
- Finely chop the onion/s and add to the mayonaise
- Crush the oregano and basil together and add to the mayonaise mix
- If you do not have "ready to eat chicken" cook the chicken pieces on the hob.
- When the potato is done, remove from the oven and cut open.
- Add the mayonnaise mix and place your chicken pieces on top.
- Your potato should be nice and crispy and loaded with filling.
If you want a side dish, a good one is a tuna salad with cannellini beans, a boiled egg, onions, lettuce and olives with a dressing of oil, balsamic vinegar, honey and lemon.