1 / 1 Picture by: MARSIZEMORE
- 8 chicken thighs
- 120g cooked ham, cut into 2cm cubes
- 1 (400g) tin chopped tomatoes
- 1 green pepper, chopped
- 6 spring onions, chopped
- 150g tomato puree
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 2 dashes hot pepper sauce
- 500ml water
- 200g uncooked long grain white rice
- 250g Polish sausage, sliced diagonally
Prep:15min › Cook:5hr20min › Ready in:5hr35min
- In a slow cooker, place the chicken, ham, tomatoes, green pepper, spring onions, tomato puree, salt and hot pepper sauce. Cover, and cook on Low for 4 to 5 hours.
- Combine water and rice in a medium saucepan. Bring to the boil. Reduce heat, cover, and simmer for 20 minutes.
- Mix the cooked rice and sausage into the slow cooker. Cover, and cook on High for 15 to 20 minutes, or until the sausage is heated through.
If you can't find Polish sausage (available in larger supermarkets and Polish shops), simply use your favourite pork sausage.
Write a review
Click on stars to rate
What did you think? Tell us everything!